Afghan Smart ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.AfghanSmart.com website (the "Service, Site")
The Site (AfghanSmart.Com) and all of the content and information it contain, or may in the future contain (including, but not limited to, text, photos, images, illustrations, graphics, designs, audio clips, videos, broadcast schedules, guides, promotional contests, press releases, articles, plans, and information as well as trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, copyrights, logos, domain names, code, patents and/or any other form of intellectual property) are owned or licensed by Afghan Smart or other third parties, and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Any names, titles, logos and designs displayed on the Site that contain Afghan Smart names, titles, logos, or brands are the exclusive property and trademarks of Afghan Smart or its partners. Except as expressly permitted in writing by the Site host, you may not modify, publish, capture, perform, transmit, transfer, sell, license, reproduce, re-post, create derivative works from or based upon, reverse engineer, upload, link, distribute, exploit or alter any such content.
The Site (AfghanSmart.Com) may also include trademarks or service marks of third parties. All these trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and you agree not to use or display them in any manner without the prior written permission of the applicable trademark owner.
UNAUTHORIZED USE, COPYING, REPRODUCTION, MODIFICATION, PUBLICATION, REPUBLICATION, UPLOADING, FRAMING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING, DISTRIBUTING, DUPLICATING OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND AGAINST THE LAW.
Notice and Take-Down Procedures
If you believe any materials accessible on or from this website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this website by contacting G1E’s Compliance Department ([email protected]) and providing the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
2. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
3. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
6. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Disclaimers and Warranties
Your use of this website (Afghan Smart) is at your sole risk. The website (Afghan Smart) is provided on an “AS IS” and “As Available” basis. We reverse the right to restrict or terminate your access to the website or any feature or part thereof at any time. Afghan Smart expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranties that material on the website is non-infringing; that access to the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the Site will be secure; or that information on the website will be complete, accurate, or timely.
If you download any material from this website, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Afghan Smart or through or from the website shall create any warranty of any kind.
Changes to These Terms
This document was last updated on October 26, 2014 at 11:38 am